X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats~

Comment

Originally posted by charly View Post
      Ohh thats fun! I'm going to do Liberal Arts and Sciences as well, Utrecht Haven't chosen any subjects though... Lot's of fun there with your SO!
      Oh cool! The 'normal' Dutch one or University College Utrecht? I applied there, but they didn't have enough places. I'm selected for the waitlist, but I've decided not to wait until August and not be sure if I can be admitted or not... LUC is just as cool! Good luck to you too!

Comment

That is awesome! Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by MissButterfly View Post
          Oh cool! The 'normal' Dutch one or University College Utrecht? I applied there, but they didn't have enough places. I'm selected for the waitlist, but I've decided not to wait until August and not be sure if I can be admitted or not... LUC is just as cool! Good luck to you too!
          Well, If I would have known about the English version earlier, I would have probably chosen that one... But it was already may when I thought of LAS! So the 'normal' one was the only one still open for registration. I would do the same, august is just too late to change if necessary, and The Hague is quite nice as well Is it living on campus there or are you and your SO trying to find a apartment there?

Comment

Congratulations! That's great

sigpic

Comment

Congrats!!!

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
              X