Just wanted to brag :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to brag :)

I got an online notification saying that I was accepted into the same school that my SO goes to!!

I will be attending next fall!!

I'm so excited! We will now be CD almost for good!

It's also a really good school for my major and activities. I'm just excited for college in general

yay congrats girl! do you plan to go see him before the fall? or are you just into saving money for when you are CD?

Comment

Yay Congrats!

Comment

Aww... YAY!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!! That's awesome!

Comment

Whee, that's excellent! Congrats

Comment

Congrats! That's awesome news!

Comment

Congtratulations! Happy for you

Comment

Congratulations on getting into college! =) it really is as fun and fulfilling as they say it is =3. And congratulations on being CD soon with your SO as well! How exiting! <3! Definitely good reasons to brag =).

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Congrats and Welcome to Arizona from Illinois.. I am in the same situation as you well.. long distance wise.. my SO lives in Illinois and I live in Arizona.

Comment

Great news for you Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks so much everybody!! I'm so excited for college

Originally posted by Sabbi696 View Post
                              yay congrats girl! do you plan to go see him before the fall? or are you just into saving money for when you are CD?
                              He is for sure visiting for Christmas! I will hopefully visit next March/April. His birthday is in March and dance team tryouts are in April. But both are still tentative as to whether I can see him for his birthday or if I have a state competition and whether I decide to try out for the team or not. Then he will hopefully visit for my senior prom, but that's tentative as well since it's right before his finals. Other than that, money DEFINITELY needs to be saved. I'm also hoping (as long as it is okay with his mom) to use his address as my permanent address soon...that way I can establish residency. It would drop my tuition by about $16 grand.

Originally posted by xoPinkMargarita View Post
                              Congrats and Welcome to Arizona from Illinois.. I am in the same situation as you well.. long distance wise.. my SO lives in Illinois and I live in Arizona.
                              So weird! I'm so excited to go!

Comment

Working...
                              X