Bad Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Day

My boyfriend just had a bad day, as his car keeps breaking down, and it broken down over 20 times today as he tried to get to work. I'm not sure what to do to cheer him up, but any advice would be most appreciated. Thanks!

I bet buying him a new car would cheer him up

Comment

Write him a long love letter about how amazing and special he is.
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Yeah, writing a nice letter is always a good idea!! I send them to my boyfriend and who doesn't love getting mail?! It'll definitely help cheer him up!

Comment

I'm Going to try and attempt this from a Male perspective for you. I Tend to have these type of Nothing ever goes right days with my car too so here it goes.

Depending on how your BF takes jokes(and how much its going to cost to fix) Joking with him about his car trouble may cheer him up at least Temporarily. (USE WITH CAUTION) If he knows his car is a POS but its all he has at the time it may be best to avoid the "You really need a New car" type of jokes. Instead go with the "What a hunk of Junk" Jokes
          there are tos of Car Humor websites with Jokes on them you could tell too I just cant post links yet.

Love Letters are always a Plus But they don't always have to be Long sometimes a Short well written,Meaningful,and Flattering "Love Note" is Better than a "Thesis" of your love of him.

Hope this Helps Even a little Bit.

Comment

All of these posts were quite helpful. I did a combination of things recommended and put together this:
            I knew a letter wouldn't get there in time to cheer him up, so I send him an email and called it and "I Love You Package." It was filled with silly jokes, an upbeat song, some great photos, a mushy love poem... things like that. I also sent him many messages in a bottle through the mail, which he got in a couple of days. Now, whenever he's feeling down, he can just pull out a message and feel a little better.
            Thanks for the inspiration guys!

Comment

Working...
            X