College Choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Choices

Lately i have been working on my TENS exam. It is a high school equivelent. Having left for medical reasons. And studying at home on my own well i was overcoming my medical problems till they were manageable. Which they currently are. I figured this would be a good choice to finish with. I can not stand a 900+ student school of loud disrespectful young teens with the pain that goes threw my head on a daily basis. (Cronic Migraines.) Not to mention having been out of high school for two years id feel out of place going back.

Since TENS take less then a year to finish. what with the studying and then 3 months max to do your first exam. I need my French, English and Math to be accepted into my course. It would be a total of 9 months to finish. Having already started. It will be less then this till i am finished. I have been looking into schools that have a major in Baking and Pastry arts. My SO has been a big help in this. And i can not make a choice there are so many good school. Tho expensive. But none in her state. which would make concentrating on studying easier if im not tortured every day with knowing it would be a year before id be able to see her because of studying.

Plus i do not know if i could stand a none culinary institute. because of the masses of screaming young adults.

I dont know what to do.

https://www.hackcollege.com/school-f...igan/culinary/

there are culinary schools all over the US I found that site in less than 5 seconds, try googling before you assume there aren't any schools in your SO's area

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I did. But thank you. But I meant my so doesn't live near any of them plus no drivers license. But thank you you helped with my search with my lack of internet access
      Last edited by annieszabo; November 1, 2012, 12:16 AM.

Comment

If you don't have a car try looking up the local public transportation system. I take the bus to college so maybe that would be an option

Notes:

Comment

I know its going to sound stupid now. Like im making excuses. But because of my past i have a fear of having to many people behind my back. I live 10 minutes outsidea suburb. And i cant even go into the city without someone because the one time i did. was to visit someone at a hospital and they almost admitted me i was so pale and shaken. Actually, any ideas to help overcome it?

Comment

Have you considered a service dog? I know they train some that deal with helping people with phobias like yours and they're even allowed inside public places like schools, restaurants, and libraries, would having an animal comfort you?

Notes:

Comment

Actually, it would. Ive always had a connection with animals. I think i just might look into that. Thanks Again

Comment

No problem

Notes:

Comment

Working...
                X