I am having a hard time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having a hard time.

I have been in this LDR for about 3 1/2 years now. I am 21 and he is 25. I never thought I would be in a LDR but I fell in love with him and don't regret it. We were supposed to move in this coming month but unfortunately it didn't happen because of my school plans. And now we have to wait until May and I know he is supportive but I feel because of this he has been kind of ignoring me and I am not liking it he has been going out with his buddy's more than he usually does and it just isn't like him. I am so sure it is because of us having to wait until May. How can I talk to him about it? Or should I just wait until it passes? He only lives 4 hrs away from me but because of our busy schedules sometimes we only see each other about once a month or every other month for a few of days. And when I asked him when we should plan to see each other again he said he didn't know. I am starting to feel really bad because I feel like I am at fault. I just don't know what to do?

i m really sorry that you are feeling this way, the best way is to talk to him, and tell that you are feeling bad about the situation, and ask him if he is annoyed and pissed at you for postponing the moving in. discuss together and come to a conclusion. tell him know you are feeling guilty and you feel that his changed behaviour is because of the change in plans.
    good luck!

Comment

It could be any number or combinations of things. Just, when you talk to him next, bring up that you're worried about things. Make sure you reinforce that you love him, want to be with him, and that the wait is worth it to you. Its only another few months. What is that compared to 3.5 years?

Comment

Originally posted by efish1042 View Post
        It could be any number or combinations of things. Just, when you talk to him next, bring up that you're worried about things. Make sure you reinforce that you love him, want to be with him, and that the wait is worth it to you. Its only another few months. What is that compared to 3.5 years?
        I agree. You need to talk to him. Be direct about it but reinforce that you do still want to be with him and move in!
        Si tu n'etais pas la
        Comment pourrais-je vivre
        Je ne connaitrais pas
        Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
        Quand je suis dans tes bras
        Mon coeur joyeux se livre
        Comment pourrais-je vivre
        Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
        Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

Comment

Thank you all for the advice, I will get to see him this weekend and hoping clear it all out. I try to put myself in his position and probably would feel the same way. But yes a few more months shouldn't be much for us anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarfluv View Post
            Thank you all for the advice, I will get to see him this weekend and hoping clear it all out. I try to put myself in his position and probably would feel the same way. But yes a few more months shouldn't be much for us anymore.
            Keep us posted! If you've both waited this long, a couple more months is nothing!

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
            2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
            3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
            4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
            5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
            6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
            7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
            Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
            UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Working...