Not too bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not too bad.

My SO and I have been doing really well, and this past winter break he came back for the holidays! (Yay!) Anyways, he's heading back to college tomorrow (because his break is coming to a close), but we both feel like we're closer than ever before. I'm not worried about our love (because I know we're only going to be apart for 2.5 months this time instead of 4.5), but I feel weird at the moment. It's kind of like I'm lonely, but I'm dying to get back to friends like last semester....it's weird. I'll miss him terribly, but I'm not sad about it. I think I feel a bit lonely, but I figure that once school makes me busy again I'll be much better. I don't know. I guess it's just the fact that I'm not keeping busy (because of the lack of hw), but I don't feel 100% happy at the moment. Can anyone else relate?

YES! My SO returned to California from our hometown in Georgia just this past Friday. I was sad Thursday night, cried in his arms, yadda yadda... Anyways. But now, I'm not sad that he's not here. I miss him like crazy and would love it if he were here still, but it's like now I can go back to my regular schedule of school and work. I'm not 100% happy either, and I know exactly what you mean, you can't exactly describe how you're feeling. I'm not going to be 100% happy until we close the distance, but I'm not sad either. I'm just kind of... indifferent I guess you could say. I'm ready to get my busy schedule rolling again and make the time pass by quickly so I can see him I guess what I'm trying to say is that yes I'm lonely and I miss him, but I'm not sad about him being gone. We've been doing this too long to be sad all the time. I know what to expect now.

Comment

Yes!!! That's exactly how I feel as well! I'm glad there's someone who can relate. I can't wait to get back to my regular schedule and watch the time fly by! Thank you so much!

Comment

You're welcome! Feel free to PM me any time you need to talk!

Comment

Working...
        X