Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update!

Hello All!

I recently needed advice from you guys about being in a relationship and having an online SO. This was my orgional post from that thread..
    "My name is Emily and I've met the man I love dearly online. But theres a tiny problem..I've had a boyfriend for the past 3.5 years.
    I've never kept my boyfriend from my online SO, so its not a big secret. And my boyfriend knows about "the friend I talk to that I've met online" but he doesn't know I love him. The relationship with my boyfriend has been very rocky. We met eachother in high school and I was convinced I'd marry him in the future. Our relationship got really bad and decided to break up a few summers back and thats when I met my online SO..we were both intending to find someone new to talk to but we found that we had this love for eachother that, I felt, was much stronger than my boyfriend. Obviously my boyfriend and I ended up getting back together..Hes the type that threatens to kill himself if I really leave him. How can I live with myself if that were to actually happen? How do I cope with seeing him with another girl, when for the past 3.5 years he was my life?
    I love my online SO.. but I'm so afraid to hurt my current boyfriend.
    Please..someone help with some words of advice.."

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me a lot of support, I needed your kind words to make a difficult decision.

Tonight was the night, it is officially over with my boyfriend and I. 30 seconds ago I just told my online SO from Florida and he couldn't be happier! I am absolutely excited to see where this journey takes me with my SO.

We are currently in the process of making plans to vist eachother within the year.
    Thank you all for your support.
    -Emily

This is great news! Enjoy this incredible journey that is a LDR!
    sigpic
    02/21/09 - The day I really started living and breathing!

Comment

I'm really happy for you that you ended it with the guy you were with. I hope it's as peaceful and amicable as can be and good luck with your future!

Comment

That's great news to hear, hope everything goes good for you now! upwards and onwards!

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

hey Emily, hopefully the ex doesn't give you any drama over the break-up and wishing you best of luck with your LDR

Comment

congratulations and goodluck with your new LDR

Comment

Congratulations! I hope the break up is stress and drama free for both of you. I am so excited for you to meet your SO, hopefully it's soon and I can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck!

Comment

Congrats! I just got back tonight from visiting my boyfriend in Florida. If possible, you should visit him cuz it's BEAUTIFUL. (and warm)

Comment

So happy for you and your SO!

Comment

Working...
                  X