Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling a little lonely...

Hey guys~
    My SO and I have been in a LDR for about 5.5 months now. Don't get me wrong we're still going very very strong, but there are times (like now) that I feel a little lonely. We just talked over the phone/Skype yesterday, but it's just a little lonely not getting to talk to him everyday because of the time difference. We're still very much in love, but everyone gets a little lonely now and then right?

For sure. I have days I feel super lonely and I could just sit there and cry.
    Hang in there. It is always good to meet up with friends or do some sports to distract yourself *hugs*

Comment

You've been at it longer than me but I get that too but then I just think of being with her again, it's worth it, you know that, chin up my tactic is working lots hah, keeps me busy and while i still think of my SO time flies! it's sunday today and I'm at work again that's 7/7 days! but overtime is more money :P

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Definitely. I have had many lonely days. You just need to find something to distract yourself with on those days.

Comment

Yep all the time! I'd say I maybe have days where I actively feel lonely maybe 2 days out of a week... It's totally random too, I think it's just a human response when you away from someone you love. Stick with it, I've just got back from a visit and when you see them you realise it's worth it! Feel free to on me if you just fancy a chat!

Comment

I totally feel where you're coming from. It's like I'll be going to bed and I'll randomly remember how he'd hold me close at night and etc. etc.
            I miss him so much at times.
            Just keep on trucking and you'll get over these little hurdles of emotion.
            Trust me after a year of being in a LDR it doesn't get easier.

Comment

Same here, some days miss her like crazy. As others say it varies, some days are better, some are worse. it's just something you have to handle when you're in LDR. I have found that especially on those days, to me it helps to send her a love email or a cute ecard. That reminds me how much I love her and that helps. Of course keeping contact, chatting, skyping is also good.

Comment

I'm lonely right now...
                First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I think we all have those moments...and most of the time, for me, they pass fairly quickly. Hang in there. In the meantime, you can come chat with us!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                  Married April 18th, 2015!!
                  Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
                    I think we all have those moments...and most of the time, for me, they pass fairly quickly. Hang in there. In the meantime, you can come chat with us!
                    I agree
                    talking about my boyfriend always helps me feel less lonely

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                    Married: 1/24/2015
                    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X