And..Thats all Folks..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And..Thats all Folks..

My SO decided to put even more distance between us for almost two weeks now.
    I haven't heard so much as a hello.
    Tonight was it though. He decided after two and half years he just couldn't tell his parents, nothing was possible and I needed to move on. Starting now.
    I'm devistated. Hurt. Betrayed.
    This came out of nowehere and now I am totally lost.

Thank you to everyone who has been there for me and the support given. I wish everyone the best.

I am so sorry to hear this. Some people just can't handle an LDR and that's not your fault by any means.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
      I am so sorry to hear this. Some people just can't handle an LDR and that's not your fault by any means.
      I agree with this. I am so sorry to hear that this happened. Being blindsighted is the worst and I hope you know that all of us are here to support you through this difficult time.

Comment

Thank you both. Today was awful.
        Even though he hasn't said much in the last few weeks, today just was totally quiet. just felt so empty.

Comment

I'm also sorry for you that this has happened. Yeah being in a LDR is hard and difficult and some people can't handle it. Things will get better for you, just be patient.

Comment

Working...
          X