Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Professional School?

Hi everyone!

It looks like I have a chance of getting into a pharmacy school starting next Fall. YAY! However, this will make my SO and I about 7 hours apart, and its been a bittersweet discussion we've been having. He really wants me to go because its a really good program, and I do too, but I have to say I feel foreign to the concept of a LDR while in professional school. We had such high hopes that the local pharmacy school would take me, but after butting heads with their admissions program my application got removed. We were LDR last year and we were able to handle it just fine with me having 16+ hours every semester. The school I am looking at will have me at either 17 or 18 hours each semester for the next four years.

While I'm not 100% sure I will get a spot, at this point my stats have shown that I have a very high chance, so I wanted to see if anyone has advice when it comes to LDRs or relationships in general combined with professional college-work? My SO is very supportive of me and my career, so I don't feel much pressure about staying home as I used to. We are working on visiting each other since he will be done with school by this time next year. Anyway, I want to prepare myself mentally ASAP. The sooner the better. Thanks!
    "You will always have my heart, no matter how far we're apart" ~ Jacob

I'm in grad school right now, and it isn't much different from being in an undergrad LDR. I'm a bit busier, but it hasn't affected our relationship. Do you have any specific questions?

Comment

Working...
    X