Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I am new to everything. Matter of fact my boyfriend didn't even move yet. I just want advice on LDR. THANKS

Welcome to the LFAD community! LDRs are difficult. They are work, but they are worth it. They allow you to connect with your SO on an emotional level, without the distractions that come with being close distance. You will find that in the first several months of you LDR, you will learn more about your SO than you thought you ever could. It forces you to communicate; talking on the phone, skyping, texting, IMing. But after a while, those things become a bit mundane. You'll find that we have tons of ideas as to ways that you can spice up your relationship-even from afar. This is important to keep your relationship from being in a rut. You should talk to your SO before he moves, just to make sure that you're both on the same page with your relationship. Best of luck to you in your LDR, and know that we are always here to give advice!

Comment

Thank you so much !

Comment

Welcome Everyone here is really friendly and supportive, and there's plenty of good advice.

Comment

Have you seen our motto? "Love knows no distance" If you and your SO (significant other...you'll see this a lot in this forum) give it your all, then everything will be fine. Remember to trust him! If there's no trust, then your relationship is bound for disaster. Communicate Communicate Communicate. Each relationship is different, but if you keep in contact then it'll soon feel like he's across the street and not across the country. Sacrifice. LDRs are all about sacrificing something NOW so that you can benefit later. I look forward to seeing you on the forum! Best of luck~

Comment

Originally posted by artgrl808 View Post
            Have you seen our motto? "Love knows no distance" If you and your SO (significant other...you'll see this a lot in this forum) give it your all, then everything will be fine. Remember to trust him! If there's no trust, then your relationship is bound for disaster. Communicate Communicate Communicate. Each relationship is different, but if you keep in contact then it'll soon feel like he's across the street and not across the country. Sacrifice. LDRs are all about sacrificing something NOW so that you can benefit later. I look forward to seeing you on the forum! Best of luck~
            Thank you so much !

Comment

Working...
            X