Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having second thoughts on closing the distance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having second thoughts on closing the distance.

I am having second thoughts on closing the distance. I had previously made a post that I had to postpone moving in together because of school. Ever since then, things have just been different. Our relationship has felt different. I have talked to him about it, and he thinks nothing has changed and wants to move in as planned. I am not sure if I have been feeling this way because it's finally happening. It upsets me that I am not overjoyed about closing the distance and instead thinking about postponing it more. The move is in two weeks to be exact. Has anyone else felt like this?

Why are you having second thoughts? Is it because you're not sure this is the relationship you want? Or are you just not ready to move in together? Is it just cold feet?

I think you need to decide for yourself what's worrying you about this exactly before you can start working through it.

Comment

You might just be having cold feet. My advice to you would be to go ahead with you plans, and if it turns out being something you don't want, you can always move out.

Comment

Working...
      X