Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AHHH! We broke up and got back together!!! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHH! We broke up and got back together!!! :)

So, my boyfriend and I broke up in January because we were having major issues about work and school and stress, and it just became too much to handle. We stayed friendly, but then didn't talk for months. During that time apart, we both saw different people. Recently, however, we ended up calling each other and texting all day and just a few hours ago, we ended up getting back together.

I'm uber happy because I didn't realize how much I missed him until I heard his voice, and ended up crying. He also gave a really cute speech about how I make him really happy (his reasoning however, was that I remind him of baby Simba). But on the spectrum, we've both matured and are communicating properly. We still have arguments ahead of us, but I am sincerely trying to not have the same ones we did before. I am empowered!!! Whoo!!!

Anyways, I'm just super duper happy and I wanted to share it with you all!!! <3

First met: June 2012
    Became Committed: June 04, 2012
    Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
    Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Good to hear! Hopefully you can make a future together

Comment

congrats!!

Comment

Awww! Hopefully it works this time around. :*

Comment

congrats

Comment

YAY! THats super awesome! I hope you guys will communicate right and not let the stress get to you as much as before. Just always rememeber your love for each other and focus on that. Good luck!

Comment

Hurrah! Hopefully this progresses to greener pastures!

Comment

Working...
              X