Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to figure out how to deal with it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Usani View Post
    I'll check those out too, thanks y'all!
    That last one.. Touch Me.. I was mistaken it's called Feel Me but I think it might only be available to iphones.. I'm not sure you can check if it's available

Comment

Originally posted by cre8inglaughter View Post
      That last one.. Touch Me.. I was mistaken it's called Feel Me but I think it might only be available to iphones.. I'm not sure you can check if it's available
      Either way they both sound very dirty! lol

Comment

Aww its not out yet.

Comment

Lol yea that's the same thing my LDR said. It's a texting app that you can see the other person responding. Where they touch on their screen when typing and if you touch the same place as them at the same time it vibrates or makes a noise. On Pair or Avacado it also has a (kiss) option where you can place your finger on the screen and it'll vibrate. It's like giving little kisses to each other. I enjoyed that but my LDR liked Between even more so we got that. We've spent maybe 3 or 4 months on each app, so far he enjoys Between most.

Comment

Originally posted by Usani View Post
            Aww its not out yet.
            Feel Me isn't? Awe I'm sorry hun..

Comment

Feel Me isn't? Awe I'm sorry hun..
              That reminds me of the item Pillow Talk that I heard about it's not out yet either and I showed it to my BF and we both want one! lol

It's a really sweet thing for LDR. ^_^

Comment

I've never heard of it.. I'll have to check it out

Comment

I've never heard of it.. I'll have to check it out
                  Yes definitely, it is the coolest thing I have ever seen!

Comment

I agree it's very cool, but it's to bad you can't actually talk. Like maybe have a mic/speaker on the ring you put on.. so you can actually hear each other. Personally I don't think I could use that without being on the phone with him. We fall asleep together on the phone every night (unless one of us get's our phone shut off but that lasts maybe a day or two) So unless it had some way of actually hearing each others voices, I wouldn't buy it just because I feel closer hearing his voice. If that makes sense.

Comment

I agree it's very cool, but it's to bad you can't actually talk. Like maybe have a mic/speaker on the ring you put on.. so you can actually hear each other. Personally I don't think I could use that without being on the phone with him. We fall asleep together on the phone every night (unless one of us get's our phone shut off but that lasts maybe a day or two) So unless it had some way of actually hearing each others voices, I wouldn't buy it just because I feel closer hearing his voice. If that makes sense.
                      It makes a lot of sense! Hearing my BFs voice is definitely a biggy for me but since we can't talk as much it helps when I have something that we are sharing together and it would definitely make me feel closer to him.

Comment

I suppose if there was absolutely no way to hear his voice that would be a neat thing to have.

Comment

Working...
                        X