Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freshers Week?

Hi everyone!

So my SO is currently partying away on his freshers week at university while i'm still stuck at home in the middle of the yorkshire countryside!

Any tips on how to make him being busy and you being bored any easier?

Wishes,

BR xx

Aww I think the best thing for you to do is try and get busy yourself.. maybe try and hang out with some friends or family, go shopping, watch movies or read a very interesting book, play a video game, anything to keep your mind busy. Also try and trust your partner, and hopefully he'll make time to talk with you, phone or video call, it shouldn't be too difficult seeing as he shouldn't have classes or studying to do during freshers week and you are in the same time zone. But also try not to be too clingy because it's good for him to make friends while at university and have fun with it.

Comment

I'm the one on the other side (in college) but when I was really bored and missing him I made like a little care package thing. Inside I put:
      -a mixed cd
      -I bought a pack of two pillowcases, kept one, sprayed the other with some of my perfume, and sent it
      -a stuffed animal
      -a t-shirt of mine
      -a pair of my undies for when I visit
      -his favorite candy
      -and three letters with different dates he could open them on

He loved it

Comment

Working...
      X