I'm here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here!

So, this is day two of being a college student. classes havent started yet though. they start monday. things got screwy, and i don't have my schedule yet -_- I think i have made a new friend in this strange place though! I don't think i'll be seeing him often, he has a job. A lot of the new students (including myself) were temporarily placed in hotels because there wasn't enough room in housing. there is no conformation about how long we will be here.

I slept terribly last night, and i have some things i need to get done today. so I'm off for a coffee run. bye guys!

Just got my schedule! X3 and it looks like classes wont be interfering too much with communication with my SO!

Comment

That's great news!
      I start Uni again on Monday. My timetable is a bit bleh this semester.
      We had the same thing with the housing, and people having to live in hotels for a bit.
      I hope all goes alright, and you're having fun!

Comment

Still a bit lonely. but i might have a roommate... She came in today, and said she just hasnt shown up?? she said she doesn't know if she'll be back or not O.o I guess she's from the area, and has other places to stay. I don't blame her, these rooms are a bit small for two people and all their stuff! lol

Comment

Working...
        X