Honored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honored

thought i would share my story ! My story is a little unique i was dateing a guy whom i i crushed on in high school and we finally were ready to become a item.Well me and him dated for about 7 months and he just decided it wasent the reaplationship he wanted and he broke up with me ! dont feel bad though lol needless to say i knew it wasent going to work but i didnt want have go out and meet someone else sad but true .. Well I was out with my bestfriends because i wanted some fresh air and fun from being in such a hot cold relationship. so that day we had hung out with my bestfriend boy friend and he was with his cousin who i am with now <3! When he greeted me he shook my hand which stood out to me because men dont usually do that anymore or well the ones ive encounterd anyways ! Well we just instantly clicked i mean i was able to just be my self i mean i was a little intoxicated but thats whats made it better because he got to see how wild and silly i can get lol .. and he not once judge be or my character ! Well that night be and my girls went home because we all had to work when i was trying ot contact him i got a text from him saying ... Im on my way home now i live in Alabama !! i was sooo sad and disapointed because i stay in chicago and have never been to alabama! I had a choice either to cut it off right then and there or just stick it out ..well i stuck it out and i couldnt be happier with my descision he is the man of my dreams! he works alot so we cannot talk all day like iwould like but sometimes i look at as a good thing more to learn and patience! and 4 months later the magic is still their when we talk on tango or when were texting or on the phone its just soo beautiful..nothing ive ever experienced and it was soo unexpected for the both of us we did not leave the house expecting to find the love of are lives or for it to have mpved so fast ! now he wants me to move down their with him and hes told me a few times he want to marry me or will marry be its a very big change and alot to think about he is 5 yrs older then me and for the most part were always on the same page but their is a few things left to disucss! alot of people judge because i just was in a relationship but i am a witnessed true love has no time its soo unexpected and when your lease suspecting it ! I thought i was going to be single for a while but nope that was not in my destiny! I say follow your heart and dont let anyone make you feel long distance cant work if anything it makes your guys stronger to fight the odds! Also when i met him had just lost his mom then a month later lost his dad and ive been uplifiting him as much as i can and i definetly cannont give up on him because all of the miles and hours are totally worth it for the man ive always wanted #sorry for misspellings typing to fast!

When you find the One, you just know and distance, age difference or other people oppinions do not matter. Good luck

Comment

Aww thanks for responding

Comment

That's a cute story, but it would have been much easier to read had you used paragraphs, proper punctuation, spelling and capitalization. Is this how you write your essays for college?
        first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
        second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

Lol no its lazy writing as i finished i was like wow thats an F lol

Comment

Working...
          X