Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need help to pass the time?

Hi everyone!

Do some of you need help passing the time before seeing your SO again?

My SO and i have been together 2 and a half years to help me pass the time, i make my boyfriend things!
    I like to think i am a pretty crafty person so i make cards, letters, things of that nature. I am acutally majoring in
    photography so i do things like that too. I made him "Open When" letters. He loved them so much, they really helped with the whole LDR thing.

So if you guys need ideas,

Letters
    Cards
    Mix CDs
    Candy
    Long emails
    Origami hearts/animals
    draw them a picture
    put together a bunch of corny jokes
    make a music video

Honestly taking the time to make these things for my boyfriend really helps me, I don't miss him as much and it always makes me happy to do something nice for him. Even if it is cheesy or little or dumb. Plus it lets him know i'm thinking about him.

It has been really cold where my bf lives so i sent him a card with origami penguins and hearts i made, the card tells him to stay warm and that "when penguins find a mate they stay together forever, will you be my penguin?"

its cheesy but i thought it was cute

Hope this helps!

Originally posted by Alieoop View Post
    It has been really cold where my bf lives so i sent him a card with origami penguins and hearts i made, the card tells him to stay warm and that "when penguins find a mate they stay together forever, will you be my penguin?"
    Love the penguin thing Iīm not very crafty myself, so this is not really my thing. And I donīt have much time for it with my studying schedule. But I like to buy gifts for my SO, small things that I know will make him happy. And the best way how not to miss him so much is chating with him as often as possible

Comment

The origami penguin idea is cute (: For Valentine's Day, I'm sending him a scrapbook I'm in the process of making. It has pictures from our first visit all the way up to our last visit. I hope he likes it!

Comment

Those are really great suggestions.

dragonlady put together a heart-shaped box for me that she made about 100 small love notes (including folding the envelopes).

I made her some treasure chests out of folded card paper with little sayings written in them, with pictures "treasures" I'd like to share with her inside them.

Comment

Originally posted by ranakanth View Post
          Those are really great suggestions.

dragonlady put together a heart-shaped box for me that she made about 100 small love notes (including folding the envelopes).

I made her some treasure chests out of folded card paper with little sayings written in them, with pictures "treasures" I'd like to share with her inside them.

So cute! I want to do this

Comment

I'm stopping by the store after work tomorrow to buy the things I was planning on putting into my SO's care package! We're a super cheesy couple. I'm cheesy in what I make/give him, he's cheese in what he says to me . I'm definitely going to be doing the penguin idea! Jaja

Comment

Really good ideas to pass the time. And to do something like this is really nice for the relationship. I'll try, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X