Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What college/university/trade school do/did you attend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What college/university/trade school do/did you attend?

I thought I would start this thread so we could all get to know each other a little better
    Where do/did you go to university, trade school, etc.?
    I'll start: I go to California State University, Fullerton. It's a bit of a commute for me, but I don't mind. It's a great school

What about you?

I go the University of Kansas. While a lot of people think that Kansas is just farmland and cows (and this is true of some of the state, especially the western parts), there is obviously more to it and KU is pretty awesome.

Currently applying for grad schools though so I may have to come update this thread :P
    So, here you are
    too foreign for home
    too foreign for here.
    Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

The best one.

Comment

We have only state universitys in Norway. I went to the closest one, it had the subject I wanted and I heard some good stuff about the departementet. I will still be connected there for my doctoral work.
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by lucybelle View Post
          The best one.
          Me too!

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

I went to Eastern Kentucky University to study Anthropology. Now I'm going to Bluegrass Community and Technical College and getting my certification in Library Science. Its a requirement of my job but, at least they pay for it. If I end up liking it I may try to go for my MLS (masters in library science).

Met Online: 02/2012
            Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
            First Met in person: 09/22/2012
            Started Dating: 10/30/2012
            Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

University of Liverpool for my first degree, then University of Chester for my postgraduate teaching certificate; both in the UK.

Comment

I went to Clark University for both my undergrad and graduate degrees. They're known for their statue of Sigmund Freud.
                Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
                Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
                Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Originally posted by kittyo9 View Post
                  I went to Clark University for both my undergrad and graduate degrees. They're known for their statue of Sigmund Freud.
                  Wow, you already have your Master's degree at 23 years old?! That's awesome!
                  Boy, am I behind

Comment

I'm in the second year of my masters at Université Paris 7 Dénis Diderot. I'm studying linguistics. (Specifically, English/French contrastive linguistics)

Comment

I go to Monash Univeristy in Melbourne, Australia. It's *apparently* in the Top-100 universities in the world. I'm currently on study exchange at Uppsala University in Sweden.

Comment

I go to a small community college right now because I get community college tuition reimbursement (free college!!!!!!!!!) for being a firefighter. Next, I'm planning on going to Elmira College for Anthropology.

a gente se completa neste abraço

Comment

I have my Bachelor's degree in Psychology, which I gained at the University of California, Santa Cruz, but am starting a distance learning program through San Juan College for my degree in veterinary technology on the 13th.

Comment

Loyola Marymount University for undergrad
                            Ohio University for graduate

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Living in a small country, I am also attending a small uni I study Faculty of Education (czech and english language for primary schools) at the University of South Bohemia. I should finish with master degree this year in May. I have met my SO while studying for a year at the Syddansk Universitet (University of Southern Denmark; Faculty of Humanities, English studies).

Comment

Working...
                              X