Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My College Decision

Hey lfad peeps!

Last week I made a post about transferring to school in Chicago to further my education. However I am not financially ready to do so. I've decided to take the few classes I need at community college in order to transfer to a four year university at home. When I transfer to Portland State University I will finally get to live on campus and live away from home for a few years. I'm so excited about this decision because I'm.finally doing something I really have been wanting to do. After I graduate from college my plan is to move to Chicago where I can get a job in my field and finally be with my SO. I told him about my decision and he is happy for me and supports me. In the meantime we will still visit each other and make it work.

I think going to community college is a great idea! I went to community college straight out of high school, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made. I saved thousands of dollars, and I was able to figure out what I wanted to study. I'm now attending a 4-year university, and I will graduate next year

Best of luck to you!

Comment

Good to hear! So happy for you I hope everything turns out well!

Comment

Working...
      X