Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Update, Some Encouragement, and Other Stuff !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Update, Some Encouragement, and Other Stuff !

My love has been gone around 3 weeks now, needless to say it's been the LONGEST THREE WEEKS OF MY LIFE! But, we are less than 3 weeks away from seeing each other again! It's going great... it really helps with both people are putting in the same amount of effort. We have Skype dates, talk on the phone every day, of course text, and even write letters. Constant communication, I have learned, is key. To all of you out there I want to thank you for being a part of this website, this thing is really a blessing full of support and kind words. Keep fighting, kids.. we don't make these commitments to be committed to someone hundreds, maybe even thousands of miles away for nothing. Something bigger is in store.

God Bless you all, and your LDR's

a little over 2 weeks will fly by if you are making plans and preparing for the trip, or if he is the one visiting, doing tons of beauty stuff lol, at least that is what I used to do back in the day.

As time passes by communication might decrease a little, I am just warning you so you don't panic if it happens, it might not. In those cases remember life gets busy sometimes and yours might not get busy at the same time, be understanding and when it's your turn expect the same from him.

Best wishes~

Comment

Working...
    X