Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHE goes to West Point (Military Academy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHE goes to West Point (Military Academy)

Hey everyone! So I just wanted to know what everyone thinks or has encouraging words for me. So I met the girl I'm with now about four years ago, and since then we were on and off until senior year of highschool and we finally got together. She and I have both had a thing for each other all throughout the four years and it hasnt stopped. Shes in basic training now and doesnt have her phone, but I write her a letter every day. She also gave me a book of lyrics that she wrote and many other things. Before she left we used to go out to dinner (Ruth Chris, Inns, etc) and do things like that. You probably think that its some teenage crap relationship but I was with a girl for a year and a half before this and it doesnt feel nearly the same at all. Its not like I want to just mess around with her, I want to see her when I wake up, take her to dinner, drive her every where, show her to family, and show her off to everyone. What do you think? Safe to say I've been crazy about her I can see her a fair amount of times and it gets easier and easier as she moves up year to year. Words? Oh and I'm also very involved with her family. She isnt home but I go to see her Mom and Dad, hang out with her brother and sister, etc.

Welcome to LFAD! We're always here off you need help. Unfortunately, I really don't have any advice right now, because it seems like things are going great with you guys! =)
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
    X