X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating concerns

Hey,

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four years. Recently, we started a long distance relationship because of work/school. Also, he has gained a new group of friends with some mix of girls/guys. Well there is this one girl that he snapchats and texts. Well anyways, I went onto his Facebook trying to see if they had been talking on there. (snooping, bad I know) I found out you can look at recent activity and through location services, you can tell where he is and for how long. Kind of like a tracking device.
    So anyways, we text pretty much all the time and he lets me know what he is doing. But on the Facebook location thing, I found out that he has been hanging out for long periods of time near this girls apartment. In the texts though, he never told me they were hanging out or anything like that. He just would say he was chilling which I assumed at his own apartment. He says they are just friends and that he has never cheated on me. Which I believed him until I saw that his location did not match up to what his texts were saying. I don't know if he is cheating on me or what. He comes into town tomorrow and would rather wait to ask him in person about the situation. But Im just filled with anxiety and just want to call him to ask him about it now. Our relationship in the past has not had any cheating or lying. Im just really concerned...Also, I really don't want to tell him Ive been snooping through his Facebook and then find out that he hasn't cheated on me. That would look extremely bad on my part and all I wanted to do was make sure he wasn't cheating. So how should I approach him about it? Should I wait till tomorrow to talk to him?

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by taylorlane; February 12, 2015, 04:36 PM.

I think if you're going to ask if he's cheating then you'll have to justify why you think this and admit you've been snooping on his facebook. I don't know how you could avoid the snooping bit, he'll want to know why you think he's cheating.

Comment

Working...
    X