Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Ideas

Hello!
    I have been in a long distance relationship for some time now, I don't have very many friends here, where I live, that could give me advice on the situation. I am still a minor, so I have a little bit more time to decide whats going to happen after high school. But, me SO is already graduated and really stuck on what he wants to do, can do, and how we're going to make it happen. He's a very ambitious person, and has considered everything from culinary to penny stocks. Neither of us are too wealthy and we can only afford to see each other about twice a year. My question is, I would like to hear other people's story or ideas to give us some ideas that would help us figure out how to be able to live with each other some time soon. (We live in two different countries, so citizenship or residency is something we've never had to deal with, nor do we know how.)
    Thank you very much!
    -Memy

First you both need to settle down, complete your education, get a nice job. Or if your SO is able to settle himself , you can move with him, after you're adult. Or if it is possible for him, Distance sometime can damage the strongest of relations, so you should plan and try to be together as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
    X