Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not excited for him to visit? Is there something wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not excited for him to visit? Is there something wrong?

My SO is coming to visit this upcoming week, but lately I just haven't been feeling that connected to him. It's not like I hate him or don't want to talk to him, but more like I just feel like I don't care. We've been arguing a lot lately so maybe that's why. Even though we seem to resolve it, those feelings still linger and i think they really affect me. I'm also really stressed this week because I have other things going on, but I should be excited to see him, shouldn't I? I also haven't seen him in 3 months and the longer we're apart the more I feel less connected to him. It sucks. Every time this happens I always question whether or not I want to be with him, but then when i see him in person usually everything feels fine. What's going on?

It's just being away for so long. I feel like that too sometimes like i wonder why I don't miss him as much as I think I should and then I see him and all those feelings come back. When you see him it will be alright, like you said arguing doesn't help make you feel connected.

Comment

Yeah, it's weird. I'm trying to imagine holding hands with him and cuddling with him, but in my head it just feels awkward and stuff. lol I hope it goes away.

Comment

Don't worry about it until you see him, if those feelings are still there then maybe it is time to reevaluate your relationship.

Comment

It is probably just your defenses because of the distance and the fight. Your body goes numb over it so you don't have to constantly deal.

I feel like that sometimes, he is always tired when we talk on Skype so we can't really have deep convos and it can't feel a bit so so. At this point I cant imagine much physical with him, but I know that will change.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

You've already found one reason that is arguing. Constant opposition cam cause this problem. I agree that if you still feel the same after seeing him the there is serious problem in your relationship and you should think about it seriously.

Comment

Working...
            X