Jakarta - Belin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jakarta - Belin

Hey guys, me and my bf have starting this LDR since last febuary. at first, its really hard for me and maybe for him too. I always cried in the first 2-3weeks before i go to sleep, when he arrived at berlin he didnt texted me, we're not contacting 1 weeks after he got there, and then he contacted me for the first time he got there, and I was too happy until I cried. We have been together since 2013. he promise that we can do skype like once a week and we're not contacting everytime, he's kinda busy with his activity, but for me its just not enough cause i always missing him, i really want to met him so much, so i decided to saving my money from now to go berlin to visit him, i hope it will be come true. but sometimes i just cant handle it when i miss him, maybe you can give me some advice, knowing that Im kinda new with this "LDR" thing

The biggest piece of advice that I can give you is to not let your LDR control your whole life. You need to go out and do the things that you normally would if you were single (minus some of the more scandalous things depending upon your relationship perimeters...). What I mean is that you have to stay busy and live your life to the fullest without your SO there. Hang out with friends, start a hobby, or just do whatever it is that makes you happy. At the end of the day, you need to figure out what makes you happy and just DO IT because you aren't really living if you're just waiting around for your SO, pining for him, and waiting for him to want to skype with you.

Comment

thankyou for your advice im trying to stay busy, like Im joining many activities in my campus but... my weakness is when Im about to go to sleep or when im alone in my room it makes me thinking of him

Comment

Maybe you can send each other something as a reminder? I sent my SO samples if my perfume in the mail, he skap keeps some of my clothes. I have sea shells that he has collected at work, and ornaments on the wall that he gave me. We have also bought each other jewlery. Letters and pictures are also nice...
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X