My situation, anyone care to help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My situation, anyone care to help?

Here is my situation. I'm beyond in love with my gf and she feels the exact same way about me. And she is going off to college in August she is going to be 5 hours away but about 4 hours away with my driving, and she's going to be there for 4-6 years depending on if she transfers back to NJ or closer, but anyway I'm so scared that she's gonna break up with me or it's not going to work but she dosent seem to be scared at all because she knows everything is going to be ok. But idk if everything is going to be ok, don't get me wrong I want it to be ok I wanna marry this girl and spend my life with her I have come to know what I want and it's her, and she even talks about how she can't wait to be done with college so we can get married and get a small place together and start a family. and I'm going to fight but it's going to be hard as fvck I know that can anybody talk to me about this I would love some reassurance or some stories of the same thing happening to you guys. Thank you

And I know In the back of my head I can doit I know I can but I just need someone to talk to

Comment

As long as you both communicate and respect each other, you can do anything.
      Be open and honest and grow together....that doesn't mean control or be the same. You need to have and a life too. You both do. You CAN do it.

Comment

Yes, it is going to be hard, but if you both are in it for the long hall, it will be worth it. There is no point in worrying about that yet until you two run into problems. The trick is communication, trust, and staying busy! Don't psych yourself out before the going even gets tough!

Comment

Can it be done? Absolutely. My wife and I were LDR for over 5 years. If you both want it and commit to work at it, then it is totally possible. It's going to be HARD and take a shit tone of work but it is so worth it in the end. Communication is key. Without it, it just wont work.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Working...
          X