Need support??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need support??

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years. We met when I was 18 and had just moved 6 hours away to a college in a town he grew up in. Last August, I moved back home to go to nursing school and we can only see each other every 2-3 months because of our schedules. I'm so busy during classes that I do nothing but study, but the first few weeks we're apart I'm too depressed to do anything. He handles us being apart much better than I do; he's sad whereas I'm a wreck and sob days on end. I get so bad that I want to drop out of my program even though I'm halfway through and I need this degree to help us get our life started. I just need some support from anyone that gets depressed after visits like I do....I don't want to keep dragging him down by talking about how depressed I am!

Im planning on moving back to his hometown in May when I graduate. I know it's not that far away, but it feels like forever!

Hang in there! At least you have an end date for the distance, lots of us on here don't have that. Just focus on the positives, and try not to let it drag you down as you don't want to cause tension on your SO. Like you said you are doing this for your future so keep that in the forefront of your mind. This forum is a great place to vent so use this as an outlet.

Comment

Working...
    X