Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

hi! my bf and I are in college--Im in NC and he is in PA. We have been trying to see each other every month. usually we can for different breaks when we go home, but this semester we have less time off so we have been trying to visit each other at our schools. we have to fly to see each other, but we generally have enough money saved up. do you think flying to see each other once a month is too much? how often should we plan visits?

Hi and welcome,
    It really does depend on you both as a couple. If you can financially sustain doing that every month, then why not? My trips would be dependent on flight prices. I'd book in 4 flights a year (guaranteed times) then other times would be determined on if prices were good or not. Sometimes we took the option of driving or other alternative transportation. But the answer is very much up to you and what you can afford factoring in time with your own friends and family too.

Comment

Hi!

First, I think it's so nice that you guys are able to possibly see each other once a month. If you guys can do it financially, then go for it! I don't know if you guys have your drivers licenses, but I think it'd also be cute to make a road trip out of it one day - just a possible idea to try out once. It could be fun! But if you can afford the airfare, then go whenever you can. He's someone that makes you happy, and you deserve to see that happiness whenever you can, no question about it. Obviously, just be mindful of your money. If you see that it's starting to get a little shaky to do once a month, maybe cut to once every two months. There are so many ways to still feel closer to him while you're away. But again, if once a month is currently doable, then enjoy the opportunity with him

Comment

Working...
      X