Updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating

It has been almost a year that I haven’t gotten here last time I was on here I took a break from my fiancé afterwards we did see each other in Mexico we met up spend quality time he did put my engagement ring back on my finger. Now it has been 3 months that we haven’t been physically together but he does video calls me everyday. Our communication has grown we do have our moments but we know how to talk to each other. We are planning on getting married hopefully but this summer but only through the courthouse. I am concerned on how my sisters and dad are going to think and react. With my dad I am not close to him I’m more closer to my mother and my two older sisters will they are very judgmental and criticize a lot they have talked about him and it was pleastant at all. The only people know that I’m getting married is just my mom, little sister, and my best friend but should I even bother including my sisters and dad that’s the only thing I have is should I even bother telling them. But overall I’m beyond happy that me and my fiancé have changed we know how to talk to each other I did have trust issue with him but we overcome that and we are just happy that new changes are going to happen with us and new beginnings.

Thanks for updating us. It's very rare that we find out what happens to people on here. Wishing you all the best.

Comment

Thanks for the update. It's always nice to hear that. Good that you're doing fine together.
      Distance means nothing when someone means everything.

Comment

Happy to hear things are getting better! Here's wishing everything works out in the end and that all of your family is accepting of your love for one another.

Follow our story on Tumblr~

Comment

Working...
        X