First Time LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Time LDR

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 3 years now and he recently moved away to BC. I知 struggling a lot with trying to make things work. The time difference sucks. He has been adjusting to this new life and around new people that don稚 accept a long distance relationship. i知 scared that he痴 going to forget the life he once had here. We text but hard to have facetime since we are both in Universty. The next time i will get to see him is in about 4 months. I知 finding it really hard to get used to the idea of him not being here since we had such a long relationship. I love him, but i知 scared the people he is around now will make him forget about me. He wants to come home but his mom and step dad been pushing him to move away for years now. I知 scared they might think i知 a distraction even though my boyfriend assured me everything ok. i was just looking for advice on how to deal with the loneliness. Thanks

Hi and welcome.
    First and foremost your boyfriend is in a relationship with you, not anyone else. People are always going to have an opinion about LDR’s and mostly, they will disagree. But it’s not their relationship, it’s yours. Try not to worry about them and focus on what you have with your partner. This forum is extremely helpful with lots of support and ideas of how to do things together when you’re not together. Try to stay positive as being negative will only make time feel like it’s moving slower and could cause un necessary problems or arguments over tiny little things, which you don’t need.

Comment

Working...
    X