how do I get him back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do I get him back

now before you say to just give up, hear me out. so were both freshman in college and I was in Florida last semester while he was in upstate ny. yea it sucked but we were talking none stop and our relationship grew a lot over this time. fast forward to December, I decided to transfer to a school by my home (2.5 hours from his school) and we both thought this would be amazing since now we could see each other pretty frequently. spring break rolls around and were both home and he says he just wants to be single and is losing some feelings but wants them to come back and hopes we can get back together over the summer. we still talk on a regular basis but I can feel us drifting apart. I had made him a scrapbook to give to him for our one year and had it finished before all this happened and it should get to him this week. besides that, I don't know what else to do. he's super emotional and open with me about his feelings but its like he just shut down and is doing everything to distract himself. im really worried about him. over the course of our relationship, we never fought were each others best friend and I can't lose him. I love him so much and I don't know what to say when we FaceTime. I don't know how to bring back what we had for him without going up and seeing him. ive mentioned that I talked myself out of surprising him and he says its good because he wants to invite me up a weekend he's completely free and give our relationship the attention it needs. does anyone have advice on getting him back? I know everyones first instinct is to say to just drop it but I can't and im not giving up on him.
Working...
X