Phone died and communication is a bit difficult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone died and communication is a bit difficult

hi, everyone am new on the site... i am in a long distance relationship with a young man who lives about 5060 miles from my country, i've been seeing a man who i met on a dating site for 2 months now , and i would like to ask for advice on how i can strengthen up my faith in this relationship, because i recently lost my phone, and because of that our communication hasn't been the same, we are now using a new method of communication, at first we used whatsapp and now we are using gmail, we still communicate but now our communication is much slower because it usually takes us a while for us to see each's emails, ever since since then we hardly talk about anything and i need some advice on what to do, i can't get a new phone because am going through a financial crisis, so what do i do cos there are times when i feel like our relationship is going down the drain, i tried to talk to him about this and he said his feelings has changed neither have mine.

Why not use Hangouts or Viber or Facebook Messenger or any of the other sites that can be accessed both on computer and mobile?
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X