Pre-Visit Anxiety?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-Visit Anxiety?

I’m going home today and seeing my family and my boyfriend! It’ll be our 2 year anniversary on Halloween too but, I keep have obsessive and reoccurring thoughts and feelings of anxiety? Is it normal to feel scared before seeing him again? I feel like I should be happy not anxious

Firstly congrats on the 2 years! and secondly yes it's totally normal. We all experience a mass mix of emotions when we get closer to knowing we will be with out SO. Just try not to linger on in and keep yourself grounded by maybe planning for when you are there and what you will do when you are there. Simple little things can have a massive impact. But most of all have fun when you do get to see him again!
    When they stand before us they find...A force they were not ready for.

Comment

It’s ok to feel like that before a visit. Once you get there you’ll probably feel better

Comment

I'm having this ball of anxiety too about my next visit at Christmas. I found myself saying that I couldn't do the whole early morning, airports, and security again. It seems like a dream that I ever did that before! I am very anxious about being with him again too, so you are not alone in this.

Comment

Working...
        X