He feels like we’re pulling away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He feels like we’re pulling away

So, I’m going home in four days for Thanksgiving but this past week my relationship has felt really weird. I can’t really explain but I’ve been super on edge because I’m afraid that he’s losing feelings. He said he’s not losing feelings but he feels like we’re pulling apart. I’m not really sure what that means. Maybe the distance is just getting to us? I’m a first year freshman and he’s a senior in high schools so maybe it’s just the combination stress of my finals and his applications. He said we’ll talk about it in person but I think I’ve been so anxious and upset because I’m afraid he’s going to break up with me. Every time I go home I’m a nervous wreck the week before because I’m afraid this is going to be the time he breaks up with. Any tips about any of this pls or at least how to concentrate on my school work and forget about this.

As hard as it is wait until your in person to talk. Miscommunication or misinterpretation when In a ldr can cause more stress than needed. If the distance is getting him down there are heaps of ways you can stay close when you aren’t together.

Comment

Working...
    X