New at this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New at this

Ive been seeing my boyfriend for about 6 months now. He lives in my college town about 2.5 hours away. We’ve done the long distance thing but only for days or weeks at a time. Through it all he’s been great. Constantly telling me how much he misses me, trying to FaceTime every night. He used to tell me that when I was gone he would almost feel depressed. That was the only word to describe it. He’d become sad and moody. We had talked about how that wasn’t healthy. Come this time around, I feel exactly that and almost worse. While he’s doing great. I was supposed to come home for a week for spring break, but while on spring break we were told we could not return to campus bc of the covid pandemic. That meant that would be about 5 months of long distance. Since then I feel that he’s pulled away. He takes hours to reply, I barely get an i miss you, rarely tells me he loves me, stopped saying goodnight and never tries to FaceTime any more. I want to give him his space but I also feel that if we are going to do long distance the communication has to increase. I brought this up to him once and he told me we were fine our relationship was strong and we’d get through it but it’s just not working for me. I’ve been overthinking everything and just want things to go back to the way they used to be. Any advice

This current crisis is putting a lot of extra stress on people and relationships. Give it some time.

Comment

Working...
    X