Feeling pessimistic about my Long Distance Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling pessimistic about my Long Distance Relationship

We met in college and have been dating for 4+ years with 1.5 years in an LDR. I know we both love each other a lot. But I miss him all the time. I feel very lonely. I just can't handle the pain anymore. I keep getting depressed, lonely and I'm sad all the time. I also feel like he's a completely different person from the person I fell in love with. Due to certain constraints we cannot be together or move in together. I keep getting sad to the extent that I cannot even get out of bed at times. It's getting worse everyday. I don't know what to do. Communication isn't helping. Please help with any advice you may have.

I'm sorry you feel so sad. LDRs can sometimes feel pretty lonely, hey? Why do you say he is completely different to the person you fell in love with?
    "The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again".
    -Charles Dickens

Comment

It’s ok to admit that long distance relationships aren’t for everyone. If you feel like it’s taking that much of a toll on you and you can’t do it anymore that’s ok. You need to do what’s best for you. Relationships change over time too and that’s ok as well. How does he feel about how things are in your relationship?

Comment

I was having trust issues with my husband sometime ago, thanks to a friend of mine who recommended me to #MALLWEBTECH_ on instagram, who assisted me to hack and spy on his cell phone with no delays. He's really an expert as they said...

Comment

Working...
        X