Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ADVICE NEEDED] I block him whenever I am angry or upset with him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ADVICE NEEDED] I block him whenever I am angry or upset with him.

Background:
    • It has been over 1.5 years since we have not met.
    • I have seen him in person for about 6 months till the lockdown started.
    • We just completed 2 years in September this year.
    My issue:
    • Whenever I am angry or upset, I just feel so angered and I block him or switch off my phone. I do anything possible for him not to contact me.
    • I even cut the call in between when I am angry and then switch off my phone.
    About him:
    • He is a very sweet and loving guy, he understands my anger and my anguish. But now it is getting hard for him to tolerate all this. He says that this disturbs his mental peace and this habit of mine is totally not healthy.
    My side:
    • My parents do not know about the relationship. If I am angry, I cannot shout or scream or yell. So I show my anger in this way.
    Please help me curb this urge to stop switching off my phone. I am not been able to find a solution to this.

Hi Pikachu22

I´m gunna be honest with you. I have a similar problem, whenever I wasn´t in a certain mood, upset, mad, etc etc i just switch my phone off and desappeared for weeks. This started way before my current relationship, but I see how i did it in past ones or even when I wasn´t in one.

Somehow, that´s a way to avoid something. In the begginign i thought i was just avoiding the exterior, the troubles, my boyfriend, friends, world. But later on I realized I was actually avoiding myself. As I was somehow scared on the vulnerable side of me, that i almost never let it see the light.

By facing myself. The issues i have, my own character, my anger... instead of just avoiding it changed things completly.

- Track down your own attitutes, bad habbits
    - Track the reasons behind you randomly have the urge to turn off the phonee
    - Talk to him, and ask him when does he see that happens most of the times
    - Understand that ultimatly, no one wants to be ith someone that on the first lilttle thing, just blocs everything and disappears. Cuz, what woyld happen later? On real life problems? In them, there aren´t any off switches.

Realizing that helped me out, helped see him as if he now is being nace and tolerable with this bad habit of mine... would not last or ever. Not when we have real couple problems face to face. Would I just grab my things and leave everytime im just mad or something? No, you try to go thourgh.

I hope it helps my little advice,
    Love,
    Bru

Comment

Thanks, Bru16! I cannot express how grateful I am to read this. Finally, I have the vision to work on this bad habit of mine. Thank you so much!!

Comment

Guess you have to think about how you would feel if this was done to you. I agree that talking about it is a good option - maybe after taking 5 or 10 mins out to cool off.

Comment

I would take this time to distance yourself from the situation and relax. You can't expect to make any good decisions when you're stressed.

Once you've calmed down do a little soul searching. I have no context to your situation but I would try to identify a couple of things:
          1. What did he do that led you to block him?
          2. Why do you feel quilty?
          3. Is your relationship worth feeling the way you do right now?
          4. You do feel like you can explain the way you feel to your boyfriend and you can both talk about each others feelings?
          5. Do you ultimately feel like you and your boyfriend fix this?

If you answered the 3rd or the last 2 questions with no maybe you should reconsider your choice of partner. If you answered all last 3 with yes then you know you need to save your relationship.

Either way you're going to have to talk to him sooner or later. Don't rush, do it when you're ready. He probably still needs time to calm down too.

I don't know you or what you're like but something tells me to just remind you to respect youself and try to be openminded to how he feels.

Most of all, don't dwell on everything that happened, overthinking the situation won't solve the problem any faster.

Not to be cliché but treat yourself. Decreasing your stress level is going to help you remain calm when its time to talk.Eat something you like, go shopping, watch your show

Hope this helps.❤

Take This quiz to understand better iamirresistible (dot) netlify (dot) app
          You can also write to me if you have any issues amelia(dot)watson142 (at the rate) gmail(dot)com

Comment

I was having trust issues with my husband sometime ago, thanks to a friend of mine who recommended me to #MALLWEBTECH_ on instagram, who assisted me to hack and spy on his cell phone with no delays. He's really an expert as they said..

Comment

Working...
            X