Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skype Call Plan (Make a call to your SO's cell phone from using skype anytime)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skype Call Plan (Make a call to your SO's cell phone from using skype anytime)

Hey Everyone,

I'm using this cool Skype Phone Call plan where I pay a low $6.99 or $7.99 a month where I can call my honey's cell phone in the US anytime. Check it out

https://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/fea...s-and-mobiles/

We do this except my boyfriend calls my Skype and it transfers to my Chinese cell phone number! It is a lifesaver!!!

- Actually, maybe my Skype plan is slightly different... I bought a Skype phone number that is local to my boyfriend/family, and then I have a call-forwarding plan that if they call that number and I don't answer on Skype it will forward the call to my Chinese cell without costing us anything extra. It is just like a local call.

Comment

Cool. We do both of the above when we are long distance. I have the unlimited call to USA, Skype online number and the call forwarding to my Malaysia phone number.. :-D

Comment

Waw thats great, skype is best for talking.i like it.
        NoThInG iS ImPoSsiBlE..

Comment

Google Voice also works too. If you need a # for the US and it lets you call US&Canada for free. If you have a smart phone you can text to a US# directly through Google Voice. Fairly easy to set up and if your SO is in the US it really helps since it is Free. Plus if you own a smartphone there are programs that let you be connected through VOIP/SIP through Google Voice and you never have to log into it from the computer!

There are a lot of get around ways to get the Google Voice US# online so if you get stuck some where there is always a link online I just thought I'd put this out there in case you didn't want to spend money for skype

Comment

Working...
          X