A little scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little scared

Hi all. My SO lives in Colombia and as she has her own business we are able to spend loads of time together. Problem is, her business hasn't been doing so well for the past few months, to the point where she is thinking of selling and moving to another city for work. The jobs she has seen mean she will be working long hours and as she is getting in from work I will be getting up to go to work! I don't know what to do to help, I have job searched for her and there is nothing in her town. She is worried that if she goes it will affect our relationship, as am I but I told her I can't tell her not to go as that wouldn't be fair. I feel at a loss and don't know what to do. Any advice would be great fully appreciated.

Everyone has problems like these. Once she gets new hours, you'll just have to find a schedule that fits. It will probably require sacrifice on both parts (someone getting up early, someone going to bed late), but you'll figure it out. Have no fear!

Comment

Thanks Lucybelle. I guess you're right and maybe we have been spoiled being able to be in contact so much. Hoping for her to move over here in a few years .... just gotta teach her English first ..... anyone else living in Colombia on here? xx

Comment

There's not too many Latin American posters on here. I know there's Mexico and Peru, and we used to have a Nicaragua. We also used to have a Colombia, but I'm pretty sure they left.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

you guys will find a way dont worry, you both will just have to adjust

Comment

Working...
            X