Euroopa! 97 päeva!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euroopa! 97 päeva!

I will be reunited with minu väga ilus naine in 97 days!

The tickets cost me $1778 AUD. That is as cheap as it will ever get .

Now I can afford a nice holiday! Or nice gifts! Or 3 weeks worth of extra food!

Keen!

Onnittelut

How long will you be staying there?

I'll have already left Finland in 97 days, unfortunately. Or we would have made the trip to Tallinn to meet up!
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

90 days. I'm definitely taking advantage of the 90 day rule . I'm in Europe from November 28 - February 25.

And it's a darn shame that you won't be there . We will be going to Finland to see one of my GF's friends for sure.

GO BACK TO FINLAND WHILST I AM THERE. When do you leave?

Comment

Three months! Weeeeeeeeee!

I'll get there on October 29 and leave on November 14, so it's too early.

Thing is, boyfriend and I are planning on getting married during my next visit, and if we can't score an appointment at the registrar's office within those two weeks, I will have to go back to Finland to tie the knot while the marriage license is still valid, so.... it's not impossible that I'll have to go back during the time you'll be in Europe. But hopefully for my finances it won't come to that I'm sure we'll get to meet eventually, when I close the distance
        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
          Three months! Weeeeeeeeee!

I'll get there on October 29 and leave on November 14, so it's too early.

Thing is, boyfriend and I are planning on getting married during my next visit, and if we can't score an appointment at the registrar's office within those two weeks, I will have to go back to Finland to tie the knot while the marriage license is still valid, so.... it's not impossible that I'll have to go back during the time you'll be in Europe. But hopefully for my finances it won't come to that I'm sure we'll get to meet eventually, when I close the distance
          Oh wow! Lucky you! I have to finish my degree in Australia before I can think about moving there. Unless my GF wants to live with me in Australia whilst I am still studying.

How soon would you move to Finland in the situation that you get married?

And I'll make sure that you can't get an appointment with the office and you will have to come back again

Comment

Hopefully that goes smoothly for you! You both are still young

I really couldn't say. I have to apply for a residence permit (I could do that in Finland, but I'd rather do it from my home country and continue working/saving money) and wait. They say it takes an average of 4 to 6 months to get a response, but it could take longer. So we'll see.

Comment

\o/ That is a loooooong time for a visit, that's so awesome! Hope you enjoy yourself and welcome to Finland as well XD

And damn, all I understood was "my" and "woman" from your sentence (and "day" in the title..) I guess speaking Finnish doesn't take you quite as far as you'd like in Estonia

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                \o/ That is a loooooong time for a visit, that's so awesome! Hope you enjoy yourself and welcome to Finland as well XD

And damn, all I understood was "my" and "woman" from your sentence (and "day" in the title..) I guess speaking Finnish doesn't take you quite as far as you'd like in Estonia
                It is definitely long! I've more or less taken myself out of being able to get a summer job, so I figure that I'll just stay for as long as I can. Money isn't a problem because the Aussie Government treats me like the Scandinavian governments do towards their people .

And the languages aren't THAT similar huh. Most of the Finns speak in English in Estonia anyway. I'll transit through Helsinki-Vantaa anyway so I'll say hi then .

Comment

Working...
                X