Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

His biggest fear upon meeting me .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His biggest fear upon meeting me .........

...... is that he's afraid his house won't be clean enough for me when I go to meet him Easter week!! What?!!

My fears are: what if he doesn't like my looks in person, what if we don't have a close connection upon meeting, what if I don't like his looks in person?

And he's worried about how clean his house will be? Too funny!
    February 2012 -- met online
    August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
    April 2013 -- met in person
    June 2013 -- broke up
    July 2013 -- back together
    August 2013 -- 2nd visit
    October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
    April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

My experience guys tend not to think about that kinda stuff, I know when I brought up those worries to my SO before the first time we met he was like "what you really think of stuff like that? I was worried you weren't gonna be able to keep your hands off me. :P"

gotta love the SO's eh?

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

All I can say is both of us must love very confident men! hahahahaha!!
      June 2013 -- broke up
      August 2013 -- 2nd visit

Comment

Men

Comment

My bf has absolutely none of the worries I have, maybe it's just men. Before we parted I had so many worries, would we lose touch, would he still like me... the usual- he basically had will I be able to find my flat and will it be too hot! I was like don't you worry about us and he's just like no, why would I? We'll be fine! I think I'd like to be in a mans head for a day to see what it's really like!

Comment

It's a male thing .

Comment

I think my man is the odd one out. We both had ridiculous worries. But that's one of the things we're most alike with-we overthink and worry needlessly. We were both afraid of not being liked, annoying each other, not being good enough, etc...of course there was no reason for any of that as we're perfect together

Met online: 1/30/11
              Met in person: 5/30/12
              Second visit: 9/12/12
              Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

That's me -- over thinking and worrying all the time! Hopefully our meeting will go as well as yours did.
                June 2013 -- broke up
                August 2013 -- 2nd visit

Comment

I don't think its a guy thing... I had all your worries plus all of his apparently! I mean He was staying at MY place... He'd have to stand my everything... starting with smells, Im a girly girl, and have some very girly scented stuff around the house, and I wasnt sure he'd like it... or what if he didn't like my ratty old but VERY comfy couch! OR what if HE didn't like ME, I mean Yes he had seen me before... but he had never SEEN me in person! What if my 2D verison was better than the 3D one.. or what ifhe realised Im a messy, messy person sometimes... or if he didn't like my cooking. Or if he realised I wasn't what he needed-wanted. What if he realised he didn't want me when he got here and had to stand me for the next 3 months because his flights where booked and confirmed! Yes I had many many worries.... but then he got here, and they all vanished...

Comment

My SO frets about the state of his flat every single time I go to visit him too! To think I don't even care. I mean, I could turn up to a veritable rubbish tip and I'd just laugh and whack out a pair of rubber gloves He really stresses himself out trying to make everything sparkle beforehand though. I'm quite touched by his concern and efforts, but seriously... and then, when I've been there for a few days, guess who ends up doing all the cleaning and tidying anyway (by choice, don't worry!)

Comment

Great feedback! Thank you for your stories!
                      June 2013 -- broke up
                      August 2013 -- 2nd visit

Comment

Working...
                      X