X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did it! I did it!

just booked a flight to my love.

Philadelphia here I come!

ooooo so exited..... hahahahah....... feel like a schoolgirl all over again....
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

That's nice. I hope you'll have a great trip

Comment

That's great, welcome (in advance) to Philly!
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Awesome, congratulations

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
        Second visit scheduled May 2013
        Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

Very exciting! I booked mine yesterday! When do you go?

Comment

Yay! Have a great time!

Comment

Congrats. Enjoy the trip!

Comment

Yay! I'll be booking my flight within the next 2 weeks! (not to Philadelphia though!)
                First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

i know how you feel...the other night i booked her flight to come here...which is a one way ticket...soooo excited

Comment

thanks everybody!....

wow.... woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face..... Carenza on her way to Philadelphia.....
                    I normally enjoy the Christmas period.... but now..... hahah..... can't pass too soon if you ask me.

bonus thingy..... I would normally fly from Amsterdam but I found a flight which was cheaper and non stop but going from Frankfurt.... means I have to take the high speed train from Amsterdam and travel by train to Frankfurt..... 4 hours trip....
                    since I love to travel I don't mind because I know I will enjoy the scenery..

the only thing not so good is that my visit will be short.... just 5 days....because of our obligations.... but it's a good start... so I am positive

and thanks again!
                    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Originally posted by redapple View Post
                      Very exciting! I booked mine yesterday! When do you go?
                      January 25th..... from Frankfurt

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Congrats, that's awesome
                        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Yayyy! Enjoy your stay

Comment

Working...
                          X