Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Longing... the more we talk the more I want to be with him

I enjoy reading quotes, so when I read:
    Distance is to love like wind is to fire... it extinguishes the small and kindles the great
    I thought it was very fitting for us, since we met in person we have fallen deeper and deeper in love and that hasn't changed now that he is back at work almost across the planet from me, I am just so thankful that I will get to see him again in about 2 months and this time will be permanent hopefully, if it wasn't for that fact I would be driving myself crazy.

We talk twice a day every day so it's not like I miss his voice, one of those calls is video chat so we get to see each other and that helps, but I am longing for his touch, we are both extremely affectionate in a touchy-feely kind of way and at the risk of sounding not very lady like, we both happen to have a very healthy libido, so while this was not a problem at first, now that we know exactly what we are missing out it is not easy.

I try to stay busy and distracted but the longing is getting worse, so I have made a goal to be back in shape and to do a bunch of stuff I have been procrastinating to do before we see each other again, it is a great motivator! I will also try to use ingredients he likes more often in my cooking and it's been ages I don't sketch so I will get back to that hobby.

so how do you guys deal with the longing?

Nice to meet you by the way, this is my first post, I didn't see an introduction area so I will write more about us in the blog feature tomorrow

That is a pretty awesome quote, and definitely describes the best LDR's well in my opinion. I'm really glad you guys are so close and want each other so much, it's an amazing thing to know that someone so far away feels so much for you, huh, and vice versa. I'm extremely happy and also a tad jealous of you two, the chance of being permanently with your partner in only two months is amazing, I look forward to that prospect between me and Melissa more than anything else. Have an awesome relationship, I wish you guys every bit of happiness you can find. There is also an Introduction down the forum a way.

Here: https://members.lovingfromadistance....-Introductions

Welcome to the site Lucky.

Comment

I could swear I already replied but I must have clicked the wrong button! thank you OrKing for the good wishes and the link for the introduction area!

Comment

Working...
      X