This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas gift, help?!

Hey guys, im giving my SO a gift card for game stop so he can buy his video games stuff, i was thinking of giving him one of $25 cause i dont have much money, is it too cheap? Should i give him one for $50??? What do you think?

Do what you can afford. He'll understand and be thankful you spent some of what little money you have on him

Met online: 1/30/11
    Met in person: 5/30/12
    Second visit: 9/12/12
    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Gifts aren't about what you spend, its the thought and I'm sure $25 would go a ways in helping him pay for a video game. I'm sure he'd rather you be smart with your money then spending it all on him anyway.

Comment

I agree with the others have said and you could always make him something special to go along with it
        “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

I'd keep it as $25, it's not going to make much difference whether us $25 or $50 in my mind, it the same gesture!

Comment

when it comes to gifts I think, as the other have said, it's the thought that counts. If you're still not sure if that's enough you could add something special that's related to your story, or something that will remind him of you

Comment

ill do something that put more personal value on it... card is good.. maybe something that you made only for him would be very sweet and special. And its true, its not how much you spent or give to him its the gesture... should not worry about the value

Comment

Working...
              X