Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys, my first post, and a little bit of our story. :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, my first post, and a little bit of our story. :)

I just want to say hello and that I'm absolutely thrilled I found this website. I've been really struggling since my boyfriend left to go home, and people who haven't experienced a long distance relationship can't really relate.

I met my boyfriend 8 years ago in an online game when I was 12 and he was 14. We became quick friends and talked nonstop for years. Things became serious when we contemplated meeting up for the first time. So on Oct. 6th of this year he and I saw each other in person and it was the best experience of my life. Needless to say, when he left on Oct. 20 I was devastated. I don't think I'll be seeing him again until sometime in February.

Probably the biggest issue he and I are facing at the moment is telling my parents. They discovered I was speaking to someone from London when I was 12 and reacted badly. They've always been suspicious people, and I couldn't give them enough evidence to convince them that he was a 14 year old boy, and not a grown man. To this day I'm terrified of their response due to their overreaction almost 8 years ago. I'm not sure if anyone's been in a similar situation to me?

Thanks for reading, and once again, I'm happy I found this site.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

hey welcome here. I hope everything works out for both of you in the end. I wont say it will be easy but it ll be worth it

Comment

Working...
      X