Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm scared...

Hi! This is my first post here...
    Ok so, we have been in a LDR for 2 years and 1 month and this has never happened; I feel he's getting bored of me. He works all the time, and he falls asleep while we cam ): Also, from a while now he has been making WAY more plans with friends which makes me feel put aside since he barely has time for me. I know he loves me A LOT but I can't help it but to feel insecure. In other hand, I am a college student, and decided to switch major, and I can only do it next year. So for now I'm literally doing nothing and I guess that's why he gets bored, my routine is always the same and nothing happens. I will try to find a job tho. Another con is that we won't be able to see eachother until next summer, last time I was there was July 23th-August 28th. I miss him, even tho I don't really know what to say sometimes, and I'm afraid he finds someone more entertaining, so I kind of have been doing some jealousy scenes and we fought, which kind of worsened things up. We solved our issues tho, but then, I didn't know what to say, and it was just awkward since we were on cam. I don't want him to lose interest in me... I know he's the love of my life and if it was for me, I would already live with him... Is there something I can do? I need motivation atleast until summer

I don't think that he is bored of you, I just think there's a possibility that he has grown out of the honeymoon phase of your relationship. It's nothing to worry about, it happens to everyone, and there's nothing really that you can do to keep it in the honeymoon phase. But I don't think that he's bored of you or has found someone more interesting, so don't worry
    No time zone or distance or anything can keep us apart

Comment

Originally posted by enemey96 View Post
      I don't think that he is bored of you, I just think there's a possibility that he has grown out of the honeymoon phase of your relationship. It's nothing to worry about, it happens to everyone, and there's nothing really that you can do to keep it in the honeymoon phase. But I don't think that he's bored of you or has found someone more interesting, so don't worry
      I agree that maybe you've just reached the end of the honeymoon phase. Have you tried some of the suggestions on here for mixing it up a bit when you talk? You dont just have to talk about your day. My SO and I used to talk about things on the news, linked funny videos to each other, played games together etc. The conversation always seemed to pick back up after that.

As for him not seeming to have much time for you is it possible that you can ask him in advance when he's going to be free so you guys can have some time together or ask him about our expectations of each other in terms of skype? Then you're both on the same page about these expectations. It might make you feel more comfortable knowing that, although, for example, monday and tuesday may not be good for him he can talk on wednesday and saturday.
      Last edited by Hololz; December 17, 2012, 10:38 AM.
      Si tu n'etais pas la
      Comment pourrais-je vivre
      Je ne connaitrais pas
      Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
      Quand je suis dans tes bras
      Mon coeur joyeux se livre
      Comment pourrais-je vivre
      Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
      Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

Comment

You say he's working a lot and falling asleep on cam? He sounds like work might be getting on top of him and maybe when he needs a good stress release. sometimes it's going to be his friends he goes too. I love my SO but if im having a shitty week a couple of drinks at the pub can do me a lot more good than a Skype session sometimes!

Comment

Working...
        X