Reunited again <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunited again <3

Hi everyone! I am SOOO SOOOOO SOOOOOO EXCITED that I just want to share this with you all . After we have been apart for 6 months, he is finally coming over to Serbia all the way from Minnesota USA to see me and be with me for amazing 35 days!!! I couldn't ask for a better Christmas present! I am beyond happy and a bit nervous I have to admit but in the good way of course. He has been working really hard to afford such an expensive plane ticket but I am gonna make sure he has an amazing time since it is also the first time he is leaving the US so it will be an amazing travel experience as well. We have only 8 days left until we are in each others arms again and that is everything I have been wanting and dreaming of since the day I had to let go of his gentle arms and go back after 9 months we have been together in the US during my exchange student year. We had a lot of hard times and frustrations during the time we have been apart since skype was our only option. I miss him so much and I will until the second I get him to be beside me again. He is the love of my life and hopefully we will go through 3.5 years of my university with seeing each other when we can and than start out lives together just like we have dreamed of. I hope you guys are doing well also and loving each other and coping with the cruel distance. Hopefully you will be reunited again and share the same feelings as we are crossing out days on the calendar and looking forward to catching up on the missed dates and spending beautiful days together! Have great winter holidays!

Woow just 8 days left. Hope you have great time together. Enjoy this time to maximum All the best

Comment

Thanks a lot! We sure will

Comment

Thanks a lot! We sure will. Good luck to you too!

Comment

Thats one great Christmas present indeed! I wish you guys a great time! <3
          You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

I am happy for you two!
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
            X