Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We might break up...please read!..I'm begging!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We might break up...please read!..I'm begging!

me and my SO met online. Hes 22 and lives in Mexico and I'm soon to be 18 and lives in Denmark. and we will have our 2 years anniversary, in this March 20th. We love each other more than anything!..

But 2 days ago we when we were on webcam, there was nothing wrong and we were happy. then I told him that I miss us doing something sweet together, like a date ect, or something. I wasn't angry, I was just saying it. he didn't say much about it. yet instead he wanted to tell me something..

I get nervous when he needs to tell me something.. and he asked me, if I really loved him? I said of course I do and why would he think that? he told me because he doesn't feel like this relationship is the same anymore because of the distance.. he doesn't want to hurt me, but he is getting desperate and he doesn't know for how much longer he can keep it up. The problem isn't the love. he says he loves me Really much, but it's just too difficult. I got shocked and scared. and I was trying to tell him that things are not so bad as they seem. in fact, we should feel better since I finally got a job and I can work Full-time in 8 months, plus I will get a good amount of money for my birthday in April.

We were both wrecks and were crying. I kept telling him that I love him, and that the distance is the only problem we have. he got so upset to the point where he hyperventilated a little. and after a while of emotional speaking, he told me that he needed to be alone because he couldn't handle the situation right at that moment. after a some minutes, his little sister came to me and spoke with me instead. she told me that he's in his room and he sent her to speak with me. I asked if she could get him back to talk with me, but she told me that he was crying, and she had never seen him like this before. yet she told me that he sented her to speak with me, and said he needs a week to think through this..

me and her kept talking about it for a while, where she kept explaining to me that she also thinks it's the best for both of us to just think about it and take some time off. I asked if she could check on him, she did. he had fallen asleep from crying... and after a bit of more talking, I asked her if she could tell me the next day when he wants us to talk. she promised. and I asked her if he said anything else? he said that he loves me Very much...

The next day she told me that we'll talk on the 26th after both our christmases. I agreed. and asked her to send him and his family a Merry Christmas. She said she will, and did the same.

But right now, I don't really know what to do?!...I don't know how I'm gonna get through these days!.. or how I'm going to react if he wants this to end!!... he's my first love!...and I'm his third. and the worst part is, that we still both want each other!...it's just the **** distance!.. We have done everything that is possible to do together!..

of course I can see all the benefits of us ending this. we all can!...but those all that really matter when it comes to the person we love?!....

I have barely eaten ever since, and I have done nothing but to try to sleep. The last thing I want to be right now, is alone. Everytime now when I'm alone or thinks about it, my stomache istantly begins to turn!..

Please!.... I need help:'(

I'm sorry that you're going through this but I really don't know what to tell you. There's not really much you can do at this point other than wait for him to come back so you two can talk about it and prepare yourself just in case things do end. Some people just can't take the distance and there's nothing wrong with that. Just know that you have support here if you need it.
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
    X