Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He needs some time?<:/..(please read..I need you guys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He needs some time?<:/..(please read..I need you guys)

Long story short(kinda). me and my SO have almost been together for 2 years. he's 22 and I'm soon-to-be 18, and we do everything there is to do as a long distance couple. and both our families likes us.

But last week we had a conversation on webcam and everything was normal. untill he asked me if i really loved him? of course I said I did and was curious yet nervous to why he might ask?..then he told me because he wasn't certain on how long he can keep this long distance relationship going.. He loves me, but it's just so difficult!.. we tried to talk about it and we were both wrecks and were crying, untill he left the camera because he couldn't handle the moment as it was.. after that, his littlesister came to the camera and talked with me instead. and told me that he was in his room and he had sent her to speak with me. I asked if she could get him back, but she said he was crying and she had ever seen him like this before!.. she told me that he said that he needs a week to think this through... and she tried to explain to me that it would be a good idea for the both of us, and that being apart might be very good for us and I should trust her. I didn't believe her words..

this week of waiting has been horrible for me!.. untill the night where we were going to speak, about 2 days ago, and he gave me a message instead, saying:

"Hello Amanda, I hope you are ok. I am fine too. Don't worry about me. It's just I need to be alone a little time for forget about my problem, it isn't your fault. It was me..... I am not sure if call you today. I feel some confused
    and you shouldn't be sad about it." with the bye and ect. I texted back and said I understood and ect.

At this moment I am relived and at the same time worried!.. I'm happy that he didn't end it or anything, and he tells me not to worry about him and that he hopes I'm ok and that I shouldn't be sad.. but what does this message really mean?.. my questions are, what is he confused about? what is the problem? and how long do I have to wait?... I'm strong enough to give him the time he needs, because I don't want to look desperate.. But I can't help but to be worried!<:S..

Any advice on this?..please<3

Please do not keep posting the same thread with different titles. It can be considered spam.

All I can say is that if he's asking for time, you give it to him. Don't push him, don't think you can fix it, and don't try to send him letters or gifts or e-mails convincing him to talk to you because this could very well come off as invasive and as though you aren't respecting his space. You're best bet is to give him the space he's asked for and allow him to come to terms with what he needs to come to terms with. I know that's not what you want to hear, but it will either work out or it won't and if he's asking for time, you need to respect that and do your best to hang out with friends, pick up new hobbies, etc. while he takes that time, and let him contact you.

Comment

Being in a relationship is already really hard, to let it work properly, so a long distance one is in general even more hard. Just give him the time he needs. And maybe it is good for you too, so you can think about the whole situation a bit more. Love is a tricky emotion, and hearing that he was crying, I really do believe that he loves you. It can be a bit confusing sometimes... Love.

Just wait, and don't do anything reckless that might ruin your relationship.
      You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

Working...
      X